Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish´s Event Manager Application
Hello there. My Name is Wish and i´d like to apply for Event Manager.

Name: RL Name: Max,Nickname: Wish
SteamID: 76561198245185444
In-Game Name: Wish. Rank: ISC LCPL Number: 5689
Have you donated? If so how much?: I can only donate good events.
What is your playtime?(Playtime shown towards the top in-game): 1 day and a few hour. [Im on every day and it will change]
What timezone are you from?: Central European Germany Berlin

What makes you unique to other staff members?: I care about the People. I want them to have a Good time. If someone ruins that Roleplay, i will make them pay. They WON´T ruin your and my Roleplay experience. Garrys Mod isn´t an Epic Roleplaying Game but i want make the best out of it.
Why would we want you on our staff team?:Because i want to make Good Events. I want to make others feel like playing on our Servers. I want to make others feel like they are in the Star Wars Universe. Fighting Rebels or Stormtroopers.
How many hours could you play weekly?: If it goes well I could be on 5 Hours on Work Days and 10-24 hours on Weekends
Have you ever been warned on the server you're applying for?: Not on the current Version yet.
Do you have experience with Star Wars RP?: I have been playing on every Server of Omega since the ealierst one.
Do you have experience with moderating servers?: I was Admin on a Server Bongo owned in the Game: Unturned

"ST 1717 John" has been reported for minging and RDM, what would you do to find out he is doing so?(IN DETAIL):
I will question all Witnesses and then check the Logs for any unnormal activites. If that is, i will Jail that Person and make them read the rules again. If they do anything but the smallest minge or RDM i will kick them as soon as possible.
You catch a user RDM someone what punishment would you give to that person?(IN DETAIL):
I would warn him for RDM. Jailing that Person would also be an option.
You see another moderator abusing his powers, what would you do in this situation?(IN DETAIL):
I will report it to the Owner as soon as possible, if possible capture evidence by Video,Voice or Screenshot.

Since this Template doesnt fit the Event Managers place i will add something:

My name is Wish and i want to make the Events of this Server Special. I want People to come on the Server because they want another Event. I want to actually use a lot more mechanics and more tactics to use. Using Cover, Blowing Up Stuff to destroy others, putting down certain Thermal Detonators,Weapons etc to use. I want to actually spend time on the Events. While i do that i would also care for the Players and organize something to keep them Busy. Maybe a little Arena at spawn when its getting done or Battle Royale. Whatever they Wish. I just want them to have a GOOD Time. I cant assure i will succeed but i WANT to actually try. I want them to feel like actual Empire Members who just shot Rebels to protect their Higher Ups. To save People from dying. Get them to take their Position Serious. I want to also make Events with perma death so they will be trapped in Spawn. This may lead to extreme concentration and Tactics because they know, "If i fuck up here, im out of this Event". And they probably wouldn´t want that. Just like an actual Soldier in War. If they are Dead, its over. Nothing of Life is there anymore. They are GONE. I saw Rogue one recently and i remember how i felt during the old Star Wars Movies. I felt so with them. I wanted to be one of the Stormtroopers or the Rebels. I want to make Players have the same Feeling. Please give me a chance as an Event Manager. I only want the Good for others. For everyone.

Your trustworthy Player

Wish, aka Max
Positives : Really cool guy, Friendly, Active, He is trying his best to do some good Events.

Negatives:
About what makes you unique. Every single Moderator should care about people so that do not makes you unique.
Questions could be answered better.

But it will be +1 because right now we do not have a lot of Event Managers and we need them so much.